Applying to PA School for the Second Time
The Take 2: STAR Program
If you’ve already applied to PA school and have not been accepted, we’re here to help! Just because you were not accepted to PA school does not mean you don’t have what it takes to become a Physician Assistant – the reality is, there is just a lot of competition. Our Strategic Training And Resources (STAR) program will help you learn how to strengthen your application through a customized program designed just for you!
- Fill out a survey outlining why you were not accepted to the schools where you applied (below)
- Participate in a free counseling session with us to review your candidacy.
- We’ll provide advice to strengthen your application, including a specific program designed to help you achieve success
This is not a certificate program, so there is no application. Based on your specific needs, your customized program may include:
- Online programs chosen to help strengthen weak areas of your application
- Personal statement review
- Mock interviews