Event: Reveal the PA Within
RPAW is like boot camp for anyone trying to get into PA school.
The most powerful event you could possibly attend that will change the way you approach applying to PA school
If you have not created a solid outline for your stellar personal narrative by the end of the morning session, your ticket price will be fully refunded and you may keep the course materials. Our goal is to provide you with an incredibly valuable and practical experience!
What does RPAW offer?
A six-hour multimedia event that approaches the process of getting accepted to PA school from the inside out!
You will learn how to…
- Discover and reveal the true physician assistant within YOU!
- Create a personal narrative that will capture the interest of the PA school essay reviewer and make them want to meet you, ie: invite you for an interview!
- Write a stellar personal essay AND you will actually leave with a solid draft of your stellar personal essay!
- Utilize advanced and effective interviewing techniques that will create unstoppable self-confidence for your PA school interview!
- Articulate your passion for the profession and convey it in the most effective way!
- Create a sense of connection and rapport with the PA school interview committee and be viewed as a potential colleague!
About Our Presenter
John Philip Festa, PA-C has coached dozens of aspiring Physician Assistants through the arduous PA school application process – and to date, 98% of his students have gotten into PA school! Here’s a little more about Phil:
- 2016 Recipient of the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants (NJSSPA) Outstanding Public Education Physician Assistant of the Year award “for enhancing the image of the PA profession through active engagement in the early training and education of potential future PA students.”
- Former clinical instructor at Kean University and Rutgers University SHRP (formerly UMDNJ).
- Former preceptor for the Long Term Care rotation, where he created a sub-specialty rotation in Geriatric Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine.
- Former Admissions Committee Member, Rutgers University
- Bachelor’s Degree from Rutgers University; Post-Graduate from St. John’s University; Completed the CMC Physician Assistant Program.
- Still works as a practicing PA.
- Member of the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants (NJSSPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member of the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
So, are you ready to take the next step?
Save the date: Saturday, March 10th from 9AM – 3PM at the Rutgers University Inn & Conference Center
Enter your contact information below to register & get all the event details: