PA School Application Resources
Preparing your PA school application can be difficult on your own. Creating a timeline for the application process can help you stay on top of your application materials, but it won’t provide you with additional tools to help you actually prepare. If researching PA programs, preparing your narrative, gaining health care experience, or practicing for your interview is overwhelming, you may want to consider using some of the valuable resources below. You’ll find that with a little reassurance and a helping hand, you’ll be able to ace the entire application process.
- The PA School Finder: Having trouble finding programs that fit your needs? This comprehensive online PA program database may help you narrow down your potential programs so you can focus on your application materials.
- Personal Narrative Review: If you’re not confident about your personal narrative, why not ask a Physician Assistant who has already gone through the process for a second opinion? Bonus points: they’ve been on the admissions board for the Rutgers PA Program, so they’re personally familiar with the application process.
- Mock Interviews: If your interview skills need polishing, we can help – remember, the best way to avoid jitters is to be confident through preparation!
- Free Clinic Finder: If you need more health care or patient contact experience and don’t know where to start looking, this online resource can help you find clinics in your area to reach out to for volunteer experience.
- PA Shadowing & Mentorship: Our program works – 100% of our program graduates have gotten into PA school, and we can help you too!
- Apply to the EXCELL Pre-PA program: If you’re ready to jump right in, apply today – admissions are on a rolling basis, so early applicants are more likely you are to secure one of our competitive spots!